How to Email Large Files on your iPhone and iPad
In this article we are going to guide you How to email large files on your iPhone and iPad. Sending large files in PC is too easy through email as you know there is option like Google Drive and then it’s about iPhone and iPad. Then you want to email some large files then this is the best guide for you. You don’t need to worry about anything and this is the simple guide that will explain you in the simple manner in lest time.
In this article we are going to guide the perfect way to email large files on iPhone or iPad. We can email large files in PC using Google Drive in Gmail mailing feature. While in iPhone and iPad there will be a feature called Mail Drop using that you can email large files. It’s quite easy guide and explained in simple manner. The guide takes next two minutes two complete and you have to wait for just two minutes and go on reading this guide. Below are the simple step by step guides will explain you complete guide in order. Then now wait just get in and get the guide. So read out.
Email Large Files on your iPhone and iPad
Here are the simple guide you need to follow the guide in order to email large files on your iPhone and iPad. This is simple guide and that takes only two minutes then don’t wait let’s get in.
- In the first step you need to choose a file to email that must be higher than 20MB and that’s because the files smaller than 20MB can be emailed easily.
- Then attach that file to mail to send.
- Then you will receive a message to use Mail Drop and it is the only one feature to email large files on iPhone and iPad and then tap on Use Mail Drop.
- This feature is only available for iPhone and iPad those running on iOS 9.2 and above not below than that.
- After this all the file will be uploaded in iCloud and you can send the attachment after downloading it.
- Now your email has been sent along with link and the receiver has to download it and if he not he can also see it on iCloud.
- That was it and it’s all over.
This was How Enable Voiceover on your Apple TV? I think the guide was precious and if have any suggestion regarding this article I mean if I forgot to mention something then you can suggest it through comments using below from. If you any queries regarding this guide can be asked through comments using below form and I will resolve it within 24 hours.
Feel free to ask and don’t hesitate to comment.
If you find this guide was precious then share it with your friends in the social networks.